How do I?

Need help? Browse the topics below, or contact us for further information.

  • How do I register to vote?

    In order to register, go to the Circuit Clerk’s office.  It is helpful to know your 911 address and social security number.  The minimum voting age is 18.  You must register at least 30 days prior to any election to be entitled to vote in that election.

  • How do I ask questions about jury duty?

    You should call the Circuit Clerk’s office: 662.326.8003

  • How do I obtain a 911 address?

    Your 911 address is assigned through the Chancery Clerk’s office.  It is helpful to know the streets nearest your home streets and your nearest neighbors.

  • How do I pay my property taxes?

    Your property taxes are due January 31 of each year.  They can be paid in the Tax Collector’s office.

  • How do I apply for homestead?

    Homestead exemptions can be applied for in the Tax Assessor’s office.

  • Where do I file a land deed?

    Land deeds are filed in the Chancery Clerk’s office.